The pattern is called Sunspot, for obvious reasons.
This cardigan pattern is by Martin Storey and was originally done in two colours, I used just one and lengthened the sleeves as well since I had plenty of yarn. I'm pleased with this, it turned out well. I did have trouble with the gauge for other of these. While you can rely on the weights of woollen yarns, I do find cotton yarns are more unpredictable, with 4 ply by one maker not the same as 4 ply by another. I had to knit a smaller size in all these knits to match up.
The last one, a Pat Menchini pattern, was a reknit of some old yarn in a garment I don't wear anymore. It hangs badly on the hanger, but stretches to fit nicely.
Here's a close-up of the pattern, an easy knit once I got into it. You can also just see the mottled yarn, Patons Linen Shadow.
Unfortunately while the yarn I had should have completed the pattern it didn't stretch! This yarn is long discontinued so I couldn't get any more. After rummaging through a yarn store I found a contrast which happily is the same shade as the mottled part of the yarn though different in appearance and 50% acrylic rather than linen/cotton.
However, I do think it works quite well and since this is a sweater to wear around the home in the summer it will be fine. At least I have reused the yarn, I don't like to keep clothes I don't wear.