Monday, 27 December 2010

The Wrap Marathon

Having almost finished the Christmas marathon, just awaiting more yarn, over Christmas I decided to get on with the Bayberry wrap KAL from The Knitter. The first instalment was the centre section knitted in the round (the part next to the magazine in the picture), little did I know what part 2 was going to be! Many hours of knitting later, I have successfully knitted out from the centre square to make the two ends. I do like the pattern, and managed reasonably well.

The only downside was that I missed the middle (cluster) row on one of the sides so I'll have to fix that with a needle at the end. Also, I managed to finish the edge pattern at a slightly different place on each end. No idea how I managed to do that!

I can honestly say I've never knitted anything as long as this, so I'm looking forward to the next instalment which should be here this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment